Page Personnel HR are working on a brand new role within a well-known organisation. They are on an exciting journey to establish an L&D hub and this is an opportunity to be a part of it from the start! They are recruiting for a Learning and Development Advisor to support and facilitate the business development strategy! The role is based in Rochdale and offers hybrid working.
Our client are a large and successful organisation with offices in Rochdale. They are going through a period of exciting change that will focus on employee engagement, wellbeing and development. The Learning and Development Advisor will play a key role in supporting and delivering learning across the business to facilitate positive change. The role offers hybrid working.
The key responsibilities for the Learning and Development Advisor are delivering learning activities to audiences across the business, conducting webinars, coaching and face-to-face sessions, conducting follow-up activities, identifying learning needs, assisting in the design process and facilitating continuous improvement, coaching for individuals for personal and professional development, working closely with line managers to improve KPI delivery and identifying trends, maintaining data and tracking for learning. The role is based in Rochdale and offers hybrid working.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience in a similar role
- a passion for delivering learning experiences
- excellent communication, training and coaching skills
- ability to analyse data to facilitate tracking and improvement
- strong project management skills
- ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- willingess to learn with an enthusiastic approach to development
- computer literate with MS Office and in-house systems
Our clients are offering a salary c£28K, excellent benefits, hybrid working and development opportunities