HR Administrator London Office based with 1 day working from home £25000pa
Your new company
A nationwide producer and distributor of specialist and fine foods
Your new role
- Working in a team of 3 supporting the HR function
- Assisting the management team in daily HR duties
- Acting as the fist point for contact for queries
- Assisting n the recruitment process, new starters and leavers
- Advising on policies and procedure process with line managers
- Take minutes of ER cases and write up of notes
- Update and maintain employee details
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have at least a 12 months of HR experience working in a busy delivery HR function.
- Have advised on policies an procedures
- Have an understanding of basic payroll
- orking in a friendly and growing team with long term opportunities
What you'll get in return
- Working in a friendly and growing team with long term opportunities
- Good benefits and discount on products
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.