Oakleaf are supporting a leading corporate services firm, who support a portfolio of businesses internationally
The Talent Manager will lead and direct the recruitment function, including resourcing, selecting, interviewing potential new joiners at all levels, on-boarding of all joiners, intern, and graduate and apprenticeship scheme management, all in-line with Global People and Culture project streams, for which you will be a key member.
How You Add Value
- Directly recruits, interview, and assess candidates for a variety of positions at all levels- typically 10-15 hires at any one time
- Oversee/ develop the on-boarding programme and induction of all new joiners
- Works with the People and Culture Global Project team to ensure the roll out of all new talent initiatives.
- Overseeing of the future Intern, Graduate and apprenticeship schemes
- Work with the London leadership team to understand and execute the organisations recruitment and talent strategy.
- Work closely with the Global Talent team, and deliver a global standard for all recruitment and on-boarding.
- Manage the talent acquisition process from end to end
- Recruitment marketing to increase brand awareness of the organisation
- Contributes to the organisation's future development projects, i.e. use of LinkedIn, recruitment technology to ensure local deployment
- Develops talent pipelines for key hiring areas as defined by thebusiness
What You Bring To The Role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- At least five years of recruitment experience required. Agency experience preferred, but not required
- Recruitment experience gained ideally in a professional services business.
This really is a fantastic opportunity to grow with the business, and work with a newly appointed COO to shape things. So much autonomy and opportunity for development!