This is a generalist role with a particular focus on learning and development and recruitment.
Our client is a well established international distribution organisation based in Huddersifeld.
The key responsibilities of the senior HR advisor are:
- Support with the onboarding process
- Work closely with the HR manager reviewing recruitment policies
- Do initial phone screenings of applicants and assist managers with first stage interviews
- Support the function with any HR generalist duties
- Drive career development conversations throughout the business, advising managers and team leaders on best practise for supporting their teams.
- Complete the probationary review process
- To coach managers/leaders to help develop their people management skills as required
- To ensure effective monitoring of industry trends and finding new innovate ways to implement changes internally using change management techniques
The successful candidate will be:
- Have previous experience in a HR generalist position
- Experience of drafting and arranging assessment days
- Have a commercial mindset
- Be CIPD qualified (desirable not essential)
- Have the ability to build relationships quickly with line managers
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Be able to engage and collaborate with senior stakeholders'
- Have experience in delivering, implementing and creating training
- Salary upto £33k
- Remote/Flexible working
- Great benefits package
- Great progression opportunities