Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be working alongside a well known international retailer on their search for an Employee Relations Lead to join their head office team in Milton Keynes.
As an Employee Relations Lead you will be responsible for the line management of three team members and be the expert source of information for complex enquiries and guidance with regards to Employee Relations.
This particular role would suit someone with a wealth of knowledge on Employee Relations, experience in a line management role and experience working in the retail or FMCG sector.
- Line management of three team members
- Keeping up to date on employment law, regulatory change and best practice developments in ER
- Ensure all policies and procedures are inclusive/representative and support our D,E&I agenda
- Communicating with P&C and line managers as appropriate to ensure aware of changes and keeping up to date with ER climate
- Maintaining all ER related materials; policies, employee handbooks, training courses
- Regularly benchmarks externally to ensure we maintain pace with the wider Retail market
- Provides data on key metrics for ER related matters; trends in activity, employment tribunal information etc.
- Implementation of the employee relations strategy in this business area
What you'll need:
- Strong ER advisory and policy background
- Understanding of retail would be beneficial
- Work well individually and as a team player
- Great at building strong stakeholder relationships
- The ability to execute and deliver end results
- Emotional resilience
- The ability to remain responsive in a fast-paced, demanding operational environment
- Commercial awareness
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- 15% bonus earning potential
- Private medical for you and your family
- Wellbeing allowance
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Career progression
- Flexible working
- Training where necessary
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in their field