The role of Talent Acquisition Administrator will be to support the recruitment processes in the organisation.
Our client is a highly-respected veterinary service.
Key responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Administrator are to;
- Upload pre-written and approved adverts
- Refresh job adverts
- Weekly send list of current vacancies to agencies
- Closing of adverts off all external sites once filled
- Creating 'Talent Pools' within Linked In
- Schedule posts and content on Linked In and Social Media channels for specific roles
- Update Internal Vacancy List
- Screen candidates dependent on capabilities
- Organise and schedule interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Management of the Careers inbox and answering queries / forwarding to the relevant TA Specialist
The successful Talent Acquisition Administrator will need to have;
- Past experience in recruitment admin
- Highly organised
- Great customer service
- Able to mutli-task
The role of Talent Acquisition Administrator is fully remote.
Salary £22,000 -£25,000 DOE.
Contract until December - potential to extend