We are delighted to have partnered with an amazing law firm based in London to find a Senior Early Careers Recruitment Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. They are known for their friendly work environment and impressive achievements over the years. Their office is based in London and they offer hybrid working to let you have a nice work-life balance.
As the Senior Early Careers Recruitment Advisor you will bring strong Graduate Recruitment experience and having the ambition to become a line manager ventually and really would like to develop themself within the company. You will have full 360 responsibility for the Early Talent hiring process and will attend events, go to schools and graduate markets to attract the best candidates to join the firm.
Some of your main duties will be:
- Manage the end-to-end early careers recruitment cycle and be involved in the training and development process.
- Responsible for the pre-selection for all programmes and schemes and manage the assessment process.
- Design, deliver and manage the structure of different programmes and schemes, including delivering the first day induction for all new starters.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Provide excellent feedback and be the first point of contact for any queries.
The Senior Early Careers Recruitment Advisor has strong communication skills and loves to be involved in the whole hiring and developing process. You preferably bring legal experience to the team and understand the fee earners' side of the business.
Are you currently sitting within an Early/Graduate Recruitment team and are you looking for that step up and gain more responsibilities? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.