A Solicitors based in Central London looking for a HR Advisor to join the team.
This role offers hybrid working 2 days in the office.
A Solicitors based in Central London with offices Nationally.
The successful HR Advisor will be responsible for:
- Managing their own business area and being the first point of contact for employees
- End-to-end recruitment
- Running the payroll
- Managing their own ER caseload
The successful HR Advisor will have:
- Minimum of 5 A-C GCSE's including Math's and English
- A Levels (or equivalent)
- Degree educated
- Previously worked within a HR position for 2 years- from a professional services enviroment would be desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Previous knowledge of Payroll
The successful HR Advisor can expect a salary up to £40,000 depending on experience.