Permanent Spalding based Internal Recruitment Senior role working in a vibrant and personable Human resources and personnel function with parking on site and flexibility to do hybrid working from home and in the office
This exciting and permanent Internal Recruitment Senior role is part of an exciting Human resources and department if this large group with a strong UK focus and great presence across East Anglia to include Bourne and Spalding offices specifically. With a supportive management team and inclusive culture the role is looking for someone with recruitment/talent experience either in House or in agency for professional services
Internal Recruitment Senior /Talent Supervisor Summary of Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Working closely with HR Leaders and HR Officers to understand current and predicted demand of recruitment.
- Line Management of the Recruitment Admin
- Develop a delivery plan against open vacancies including understanding prioritisation.
- Deliver innovative recruitment sourcing initiatives tailored to the target market, paying particular attention to recruiting to posts which are traditionally difficult to fill.
- Focus on building networks to increase penetration of target markets.
- Candidate Management- Focus on delivering an exceptional candidate experience through the creation of recruitment story, information sharing, understanding the motivations of target audience and working with the broader colleague group to develop a candidate experience that plays to these motivations.
- Branding and networking- develop a recruitment branding and a clear proposition to ensure a clear message to market. Be the expert and ambassador for recruitment and able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the external market, trends and innovation, competitor activity and proactively share this knowledge with colleagues and clients.
- Acting as the recruitment subject matter expert on resourcing strategies to provide innovative, cost effective and timely solutions.
- Provide advice to hiring managers around best practice and be the subject matter expert on recruitment and influence recruitment decisions made.
- Managing the end to end recruitment process from planning to appointment, liaising with People Managers, recruitment sources and candidates.
- Act as the Admin User on iRecruit and ensure all users of the system are able to access training and guidance.
- Identify areas to modernise and re-design the recruitment processes on an ongoing basis, with a view to continually enhancing the recruitment experience of both candidates and recruiting managers.
- Working with the HR Operational Lead to ensure a robust, compliant and efficient end to end recruitment process.
- Design assessment centres to enable recruitment decisions from entry level above and delivering to senior manager positions.
- Managing the PSL and negotiating fees with third party suppliers
- Preparing monthly recruitment data for reporting
- Be the expert in this field and facilitate and support recruitment interviews.
- Produce business cases and reports and present the recommendations to Senior Managers of PSPS and the client Council's.
Internal Recruitment Senior experience and characteristics;
- Prior recruitment experience in agency or inhouse with the aim of studying CIPD a bonus and fully supported
- Working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Redesigning Recruitment processes
- A track record of delivering innovative and successful recruitment campaigns
- Developing and delivering training sessions on recruitment
- Dealing with the end to end recruitment process
- Writing of policies and procedures
- Designing and facilitating recruitment assessment centres
- Great communication skills
- accuracy and attention to detail
- creative writing skills on new job adverts, specs and publications
CIPD study support, great flexible working to include hybrid work form home policy and flexi time.