Do you have a passion for Employee Relations? Do you have experience in management of ER cases, policies and procedures?
HR Advisor required for a well-established Healthcare company based in London - OFFICE BASED ROLE.
My client is a well-established Healthcare company based in London.
The key responsibilities of the HR Advisor will be to provide day-to-day ER subject matter knowledge and expertise to support case management of grievances and disciplinaries, performance/conduct issues, sickness and absences, planning investigations, thorough interviews, review of forensic information, completing detailed and balanced investigation summaries; on occasions as an HR representative at hearings, and as an escalation point for complex issues.
The successful HR Advisor will possess the following:
* Working knowledge of current employment law
* Experience in management of ER cases, policies and procedures
* An understanding of Health and Safety Legislation
* Ability to work independently with little instruction and to liaise with staff in various locations
* Experience in a fast moving, customer facing organisation preferred
* CIPD qualified (preferred not essential, qualified or part-qualified)
This is a permanent opportunity which is based in London.
- This is an OFFICE BASED ROLE
- Competitive salary paying between £33,000 - £36,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Summer & Christmas Party
- Pension Scheme
- "ME" Day