The role of HR Advisor is to assist the HR Manager, provide an effective HR service for all areas of the non for profit organisation. To provide a high quality and professional HR Advice in a friendly, but professional manner.
Page Personnel are supporting a rapidly growing Charity based in Shropshire.
The key responsibilities of the HR Advisor are to:
- To work as part of a team to deliver HR support and advice to all parts of the Charity and its subsidiaries.
- To provide first line, expert advice and guidance on all HR related matters, including terms and conditions of employment, and all people related policies.
- To support managers in dealing with casework, performance, attendance and employee relations issues in accordance with the organisations Policies and Procedures, employment legislation and best professional practice.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues to drive consistency of approach and people management compliance across the charity.
Ideal candidates must have previous experience in similar role.
- Desirable - Experience of working within HR within the retail sector.
- Desirable - CIPD level 5 qualified (or working towards)
- Experience of undertaking generalist HR work including providing credible expert advice to managers.
- Experience of working with colleagues at all levels
- Experience of coaching and developing colleagues.
Whats on offer for the HR Advisor;
Up to £35000 salary
Excellent benefits package
Superb scope for career development, training and progression