The role of the HR Administrator is to;
* To provide a high quality and professional HR Admin Support.
* To support the HR Manager with the implementation of HR initiatives.
* To contribute to the successful delivery of a professional HR service.
Page Personnel are supporting a rapidly growing Charity based in Shropshire.
The key responsibilities of the HR Administrator;
- Managing the recruitment inbox - responding to all speculative applications and agencies as appropriate and passing forms on for further consideration
- Assist the HR Manager and line managers in the production of job descriptions and identifying key competencies for each role
- Liaising with agencies and organising the advertising of roles internally and externally as appropriate.
- Scheduling interviews in diaries as required.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the monthly payroll spreadsheet
- To assist with the administration of any Charity wide Learning and Development, setting up training, delivering communication and gathering feedback.
- To be the first point of call for any HR related queries, responding to ad hoc HR queries on a day to day basis, by answering calls, maintaining the internal email systems for advice and recruitment.
The ideal HR Administrator will have;
- Previous experience working within a busy HR function.
- Experience of working with regulated sectors undertaking employment checks for posts working with vulnerable groups, (public sector, NHS, schools/academy)
- Experience of working with confidential information where discretion is required.
The HR Administrator will get;
Up to £25000
Excellent benefits package
Superb opportunities for career development
Temporary to permanent opportunity