The Resourcing Advisor will work as part of a busy team, managing recruitment admin and the full recruitment process.
A growing Financial Services organisation based in Leeds
The Resourcing Advisor will be responsible for supporting the organisation's recruitment and on-boarding activities. Working with the recruitment and HR teams you will be first point of contact for any on-boarding and recruitment related enquiries, delivering high quality HR Administrative support to all business areas and supporting the HR Business Partners with generalist HR activities.
- Assisting the resourcing lead with candidate attraction and recruitment across the front, middle and back office.
- Creating a pipeline of candidates across Leeds for future planning.
- Scheduling in interviews and relaying feedback to candidates.
- Managing invoices and purchase order requests.
- Onboarding of new hires for the business.
- Processing leavers from the business.
- Managing HR/Recruitment inboxes.
- Processing expenses.
- Processing contract extensions.
- Ensuring all HR trackers are kept up to date.
For this initially temporary Recruitment Advisor role you will need to be/have:
- Experience in recruitment and on-boarding.
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding).
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience as Recruitment Assistant or Advisor or another recruiting-related role.
- Ability to work in a reactive and fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
- Immediately available or on short notice.
This interim Resourcing Advisor role offers a great rate for the right candidate:
- Up to £250/day Umbrella Rate
- Intial contract until the end of September 2022
- Leeds office with home working
- Immediate start