2 x People Advisors to join a national organisation on an FTC till March 2023, based in Poole / remote.
Your new company
My client are a national charity with a proud history of supporting people across the UK.
Your new role
This is a Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for 2 x People Advisor roles till March 2023.
The purpose of these positions is to work with all managers and employees, providing HR advice and support, allowing the organisation to meet its objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide quality employee relations advice and guidance to management and staff on policies, procedures and legislation
- To work in partnership with the Business Partners to understand business areas and tailor support accordingly
- Provide HR advisory input into projects, change management programmes and working groups as required
- Ensure the HR systems are fully utilised, up to date and maintained accurately for all case work
- To develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with all people, establishing professional credibility
- To participate in the preparation, development and updating of new employment related policies
- To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered
37 hours / week, Monday-Friday. This role offers flexible, hybrid working with regular travel to the Poole office.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be CIPD qualified with experience of providing diverse advice to managers on HR policy and people management issues. You also need good knowledge and practical application of employment legislation and updating policies in line with employment legislation updates.
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity to join a national employer of choice on 2 x FTC's till March 2023.
You will receive a salary between £31,598 - £37,174 / annum (DOE, pro-rata), 26 days +BH's, generous pension scheme, flexible working as above and many additional benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.