Your new company:
A key player in the consulting market, instantly recognised for their expertise. A global brand, advising several of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 250.
Your new role:
Attracting top talent is a key strategic priority for this global consulting firm. You will focus on driving the best candidate experience, from point of application to full onboarding - linking in with the best use of an ATS. Working strategically and reporting into the Head of Resourcing Experience, you will support on the design, delivery and development of new and improved processes, continuously advancing strategies used and enhancing the candidate journey.
What you will need to succeed:
- You will be looking to move toward a more strategic role, and:
- You will have proven track record of working as a high performing internal Recruiter in a blue-chip / consulting environment.
- You will need to have a wide and detailed understanding of the recruitment process, the current market, and common practices within the resourcing space.
- You will be experienced in working from a strategic perspective, with experience implementing new ideas and processes in the current market.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills and be confident when approaching new ideas.
What to do now:
If this role is of interest to you, and you have the relevant experience, please click apply now to forward an up to date copy of your CV.