Your new company:
An international leading professional services firm, with over 300,00 employees worldwide.
Your new role:
Working in a strategic capacity, you will partner with senior stakeholders to raise awareness and drive improvement on their recruitment processes. You will be present data on key metrics that underpin the recruitment process, to help drive future behaviour around attraction to selection. You will be understanding key trends within the current market, investigate the ways in which the firm adapt and work cross-functionally, and report back to the resourcing team on your findings. You will be working with internal teams and to provide impactful data sets which can support operational delivery and strategic decision making.
What you will need to succeed:
- You will be a skilled in-house Recruiter who is looking to work in a more strategic, projects based role and ultimately are comfortable with data.
- You will need to have a wide and detailed understanding of the recruitment process, the current market, and common practices within the resourcing space.
- You will be experienced in working within a data driven environment, with the ability to present appropriate statistics on a variety of projects.
- You will have experience with data manipulation, data cleansing and ideally experience with Tableau or a similar technology software.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills and be confident when presenting key data.
What to do now:
If this role is of interest to you, please click apply now, to forward a copy of your most recent CV.