Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner (Technology)
City & Southwest London
£70,000 - £80,000 + bonus
I have partnered with a leading Financial Services firm in their search for a Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner, specialising on COO, IT, Tech & Change business areas. This is a newly created position to sit in the Talent Acquisition team of 12, that will report into the Head of TA & will provide specialist expertise into the design and delivery of recruitment across the given business areas.
- Provide a seamless experience for the hiring managers to deliver their resourcing needs and identify cost effective, creative ways to attract diverse candidates.
- Provide strategic advice to senior stakeholders on how to improve and develop the recruitment offering.
- Partner hiring managers in recruitment activities including specific campaigns, searches, and targeted approaches.
- Work with line managers to ensure that clear job descriptions and person specs are produced
- Engage with hiring managers to ensure that submissions for Hiring Committees have been appropriately challenged and the governance form includes market data.
- Manage the internal promotions process ensuring all candidate decisions are evidenced and constructive feedback is shared with internal applicants.
- Ensure best practice is followed on the vacancy approval process, including governance and HRIS management to allow a smooth recruitment experience.
- Develop the interviewing and assessment capabilities of all line managers by delivering training and attending and providing feedback on candidate interviews.
- Provide relevant and timely recruitment metrics and detailed reports as required including planned reports - this includes D&I data gender split at screening and interview, time to hire, cost avoidance etc, internal recruitment MI and external market data/ trend analysis.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience, both for successful and unsuccessful applicants. This includes communication of feedback from the selection process, negotiation of offer in partnership with the HR team and hiring manager.
- Identify diversity gaps and develop a continual pipeline of candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, agencies, networking events and relationship building.
- Use psychometric tools whilst interviewing to add value to the selection process.
- Ensure constructive feedback is provided, linking in with the HRBP to ensure internal candidates are provided feedback to feed into their development plans.
- Research competitor's packages, financial and non-financial and provide robust benchmarking that is role specific.
- Maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products.
- Build good working relationships with key recruitment agencies whilst ensuring we have agreed inclusive practices and robust competitive arrangements in place (and in line with the agreed bank wide terms)
- Hold regular one-to-ones with direct reports ensuring that feedback is provided in a constructive way whilst working with the employee to facilitate personal development.
- Manage the team's workloads to ensure agreed recruitment service levels are consistently achieved.
- Experience of recruiting in-house previously within agreed service levels.
- Demonstrable experience of managing high volume Technology, Business Change, Data roles.
- Demonstrable experience of managing high performing teams.
- Previous experience of delivering an inclusive, commercial, and creative resourcing strategy.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with an ability to influence managers at all levels.
- Clear and effective communication with highly developed interview skills.