This is a challenging role where a significant amount of change is required in order for this business to grow and succeed.
A growing risk management organisation.
- Reporting to the CEO, the new HR Director will create and lead the HR function in the UK and across Europe.
- Root and branch review and change, with a focus on vision, purpose, values and D&I.
- The main areas of attention are organisational design and change management, cultural change, talent management and diversity, equity and inclusion. - The HR Director will be responsible for formulating and executing the Human Resources strategy, balancing the European and country priorities, to ensure and improve best practices to support a high performance and agile workforce development, working closely with the CEO and leadership team. - The new HR Director will have demonstrated ability to balance strategic thinking with practical execution and have significant leadership experience to drive results quickly, providing operational direction and input into business strategic decisions. - The HR Director should be comfortable working in a high-volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Must have experience of working in a Global / European business
- Experience of working in a start-up mentality is not essential, but would be an advantage
- Must be hard working, resilient, and used to working in a fast paced environment
- Change experience - designing and implementing cultural change programmes with success
- PE backed experience is not essential, but would be an advantage
Competitive basic salary - £100-120k, plus package.