HR Advisor, £30 - £32k plus car + benefits. Hybrid role. Leading UK company. Chippenham.
Your new company
Opportunity to join a supportive team within a leading British supply chain solutions organisation that provides critical services to many of the UK's best known companies.
Your new role
This role has a strong generalist HR focus, with the opportunity to get involved in talent management and development, organisation change, resource management, and HR improvement activities.
It includes supporting a culture of continuous improvement to ensure that all contract objectives are achieved and maintained through the performance of people.
What you'll need to succeed
- HR experience in logistics (preferred).
- Skilled in providing pragmatic, tailored HR advice.
- Experience of supporting managers with employee relations issues.
- CIPD Level 3 qualified or desire to work towards.
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage the day-to-day HR processes effectively.
- Excellent IT skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about developing and supporting colleagues.
- Pragmatic, resilient and a self-starter.
- Strong communication skills with a natural ability to build relationships quickly.
What you'll get in return
Salary of £30,000 - £32,000 plus company car
Company pension scheme
25 days holidays, plus bank holidays with the option to buy more
Share incentive plan
Cycle to work scheme
Online discount platform
Onsite parking + much more
Significant career development opportunities
A dynamic working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.