HR Manager in Doncaster required for a rapidly growing, innovative, Manufacturing business. This is a true all round HR Manager role where you will work closely with the leadership, Operations Team Leaders and Managers to ensure they continue to have a productive, positive and pioneering workplace.
Based in Doncaster this is a pivotal role reporting into the Head of HR with 2 direct reports. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an all round HR Manager role where you will work for a unique and rapidly growing business. The client 100% manufactures their unique product in the UK and with their rapid growth and success are looking to open additional sites and break into international markets.
The company has a fantastic work ethic and culture and promote its employees bring new ideas to the table and are constantly looking a new improved ways of working and supporting their people.
The role is based in Doncaster, so easily commutable from Rotherham, Worksop, Retford, Nottingham, Leeds, Wakefield, Sheffield, Barnsley and surrounding areas. The role and can offer hybrid working.
- Working with Managers and Team Leader within the UK manufacturing site to provide them with HR support and advice
- Creating new policies and procedures and ensuring they are rolled out across the factory floor and wider business
- Monitoring attraction and retention within the business
- Working with the wider HR team to develop the businesses reward and compensation scheme
- Actively working with the wider People team to promote well-being and engagement across the business
- Working closely with Health & Safety to ensure staff security and safety is prioritised.
- Supporting the development and review of role profiles to ensure they are a fair and true representation of the jobs being completed.
- A HR Professional ideally with experience of working in a Manufacturing environment
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced, evolving environment
- The business is highly unique and ethical
- Work in a Team that will allow you to have a real impact and say in how your role and the business develops
- Short term and long term career progression
- A newly created role due to companies rapid growth
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Comprehensive benefits
- Be inspired and not micromanaged