Oakleaf Partnership Scotland are exclusively partnering with a highly established, UK based investment business. Located in central Edinburgh, due to an organisational transformation, we are excited to be hiring for a permanent Senior Reward Manager. This role will offer hybrid working with 2/3 days in Edinburgh and the option to work from home on the remaining days.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Reward professional who has strong technical expertise across benefits, compensation, HR Data and bring strong management and leadership capability. The successful candidate will join a collaborative, dynamic and forward-thinking business that are passionate and completely focused on delivering long term relationships and investments. Wellbeing and development of their people remains at the forefront of everything they do. Growth has been organic, with no mergers or acquisitions and the focus is to remain independent.
The Senior Reward Manager will report to the Head of Reward and be responsible in driving the delivery of all aspects of the firm's reward activity including annual remuneration processes, bonus and deferral arrangements, remuneration regulations and governance.
- Drive areas for improvement, new initiatives, and options for enhancing both our employee experience and ability to attract and retain key talent
- Liaise with key stakeholders and provide guidance, advice, and expertise on a range of remuneration matters
- Oversee the annual salary and bonus review processes, ensuring analysis, guidance and recommendations are presented to the business
- Job evaluation enhancement across the firm
- Bonus scheme arrangements - ensure the effective management of the calculation and deferral processes
- Provide guidance and advice on remuneration regulations and governance best practise
- Analysis - improve our approach to reward, with a focus on understanding and insight
- Manage and lead on projects for the Reward function
Oakleaf Partnership Scotland are proud to be partnering with a business that concentrates on long term relationships and place their people at the heart of everything that they do. The successful Reward lead will have strong technical knowledge, be able to influence, build strong and trusted relationships internally and demonstrate rigour around process management.
Our client is looking for a Reward Manager with excellent experience across benefits and compensation and an individual who wants to create change and bring new ideas to the firm.