Your new company
A top 12 accountancy firm, with circa 1,000 employees are looking for a Resource Manager to be based in the London office. The organisation offer a range of accounting and compliance services to support business' in long-term success. Your role will report into the Head of TA and Resourcing, siting with a wider team of 10. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Devise and Implement systems and processes to support the effective use of resource across the firm.
- Ensure that clients are provided with the best teams of people, combining industry experience with technical knowledge to ensure maximum commercial advantage
- Identify and negotiate the release of suitable resources to cope with the needs of teams, when new work has been won and/or when project/job timings change
- Embed new firm wide planner to streamline the utilisation of resources across the firm.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a similar resourcing role, ideally from Professional Services
- Be confident and flexible, and able to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills, bringing creative ideas to the table
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive and detailed benefits package
- Discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working options
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.