The purpose of this role is to work within the HR Shared Service function, assisting with transactional and advisory support.
The key responsibilities of the HR Associate in West Drayton will be:
- Deliver a tier-1 solution on people related policies and practices to provide HR Teams, colleagues and line managers with necessary information as appropriate
- Provide transactional and advisory support in preparing all relevant colleague documentation to ensure that all documentation is issued correctly and systems updated
- Administrate absence management through HR information system to minimise absence rates and promote positive colleague relations
- Collate and provide relevant KPI information in a timely manner, showing trends, and generating it in a format that is readily available for managers to review e.g. sickness absence data to inform functional and business decision makers
- Provide support to the HR Team in talent acquisition, absence management, disciplinary and grievance processes to promote efficient service delivery
- Provide administrative support as required, which could include posting jobs, processing candidate applications, preparing candidate packs and letters to ensure that candidates have a positive, common experience and that vacancies are filled in a timely manner
- Assist with communications i.e. prep of new starter information/circulation etc.
- Ad hock duties i.e. manage on-boarding process, assist with HRSS inbox, co-ordinate medicals, flu jabs and similar. Raise PO's and run basic reports.
- Ensure new starter information is captured and uploaded to the appropriate HR systems
- Comply with all current work instructions within the organisation
- Comply fully with all current health, safety & environmental regulations in operation within the company whilst carrying out your duties.
- Carry out any reasonable task which falls within your capabilities
The successful HR Associate in West Drayton will have:
- Previous administration experience (ideally within an HR function)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of Service Delivery
- Oral and written communication
- Accountability and integrity
- Time management
- Customer focused
On offer for the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 from home
- Flexible holiday buy/sell scheme
- Recognition and reward scheme
- Internal and external learning and development
- On site Cafe
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Cycle to Work & Tech Scheme
- Discounted gym membership (selected providers)