Oakleaf are partnered with a leading asset and investment management firm in their search for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their busy team, to provide proactive recruitment support in London and the US.
- Scheduling interviews in the UK and across different time zones.
- Updating all necessary systems in a timely manner, to ensure recruitment data can be tracked and reported diligently.
- Daily interaction with internal stakeholders
- Liaison with 3rd party agencies to provide feedback on candidates.
- Keeping candidates updated on interview processes
- Diary management; including coordinating and setting up meetings and telephone/video conferences, pro-actively checking and managing any conflicts in advance
- Opportunity to be involved in wider team projects and initiatives
- The ideal applicant will be educated to degree level and have a keen interest in Human Resources and/or Recruitment;
- The role requires an individual with excellent attention to detail who can calmly and effectively deliver on multiple requirements in a face-paced, high-volume environment
- Pro-active approach to take the initiative and problem solve
- Calm and effective communicator confident across all levels of seniority
Hybrid working available