Exclusive HR Advisor opportunity with Hays HR
Your new company
Hays HR is delighted to be working exclusively with a large organisation on the recruitment of an HR Advisor to join the organisation on a permanent basis. This organisation is a market leader within their field and is looking for a HR Generalist to join the organisation to support them.
Your new role
Within your new role you will have the chance to impact the people focused processes and deliver change to help the organisation succeed within their sector. This is an opportunity for a HR professional to engage with all employees across the organisation by providing an effective HR service.
Key responsibilities including:
- Supporting, advising and guiding on all employment-related issues
- Assist managers with performance & absence management
- Provide advice and guidance on Employment Law
- Recruitment: involved in the full process from advertising the roles through to onboarding
- Support on training and liaising with external training providers
- Manage a team
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role you will need to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Experience within ER Case management
- Good knowledge on Employment Law
- Experience within Recruitment / full employee lifecycle
- Ideally a L.5 CIPD or working towards
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.