As Compensation Analyst, you will be tasked with providing reward-related advice and supporting HR colleagues across EMEA with robust analysis and market insight.
My client is one of the most recognised names in the media industry, operating across global remits
- Support C&B Manager on Compensation projects, including integration and harmonisation of company compensation plans.
- Assisting the C&B Manager with coordination of the following C&B cyclical activities: annual salary planning, annual sales bonus calculations, salary range compilation and International Bonus and Long-term incentive planning
- Process promotions and adjustments, providing salary and total compensation recommendations and justifications
- Routine salary and benefit benchmarking and appraisal (against internal and external market)
- Be a point-of-contact for HR in the absence of other C&B Analysts/Manager
- Communicating with HR contacts across EMEA in order to collate or distribute information in relation to Compensation/Benefits related activities
- Demonstrable compensation experience, ideally within a high volume global environments
- Strong HR project management skills - experience with conducting an annual salary/bonus review process in a large organisation will be a strong advantage
- Demonstrable HRIS experience and technical savviness
- High level of Excel proficiency. Vlookups, IF statements, Pivot tables and familiarity with a wide range of Excel formulas are essential to the role. Experience with VBA (macro building) will be a strong advantage
- Experience of coordinating reward processes on an international scale
Contract until March 2023
Up to £45,000
Benefits package including private medical insurance, dental care, staff discounts + more