The role of HR BP is to give guidance on the full range of strategic and transactional HR matters. This will involve building and maintaining collaborative and productive working relationships with managers, staff and HR colleagues, to establish professional credibility and maintain and expand the service provided for the future as well as develop, promote and maintain a culture of healthy employee relations and staff involvement and engagement.
Page Personnel is proud to represent a Non for Profit organisation based in Shropshire.
The key responsibilities of the HRBP are to;
- Attend regular meetings as required, which will include management meetings, employee committees and directorate team meetings.
- Working closely with Heads of Service to identify individual directorate areas of focus, and developing tailored plans accordingly depending on management objectives.
- Providing advice on organisational development programmes - such as culture change, talent management, workforce, succession planning, job, and department design.
- To lead and support the HR Advisors in the provision of effective advice, information and guidance when dealing with highly complex employee relations cases ensuring business risk is minimised in all cases.
- Lead and contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
The ideal HRBP;
- Experience of working in a high-quality busy HR function dealing with various issues across employee relations issues e.g. investigations into disciplinary cases, staff grievances, organisational change meetings etc.
- Experience of operating a HR Business Partner approach within complex organisations and for a range of stakeholders
- Experience of advising and influencing managers in the interpretation of HR Policies, HR Procedures and terms and conditions of employment
- Someone who can hit the ground running
The HRBP will received a salary of up to £30 per hour.
Temp to perm opportunity
Working for a friendly and supportive team