Our client, a fast-growing e-Commerce start up is keen to secure a HR Systems Lead to join their London office, on a hybrid basis. As a leader within the company, you'll be highly independent and autonomous.
The HR Systems Lead will manage the further development of their HR Systems & Automation strategy to optimise the adoption and operation of HR systems.
The mission of the global team is to standardise, centralise, automate, and deliver global HR services whilst deploying and maintaining HR technology for improved employee experience and process efficiency.
This is an excellent role that provides global exposure, access to external best practice and with the opportunity to continue to improve employee experience through the introduction of the latest leading technological trends .
Key Responsibilities of the HR Systems Lead include but are not exclusive to:
- Manage all People systems and tooling (i.e. HRIS, ATS, LMS, Performance management platform, Recognition and engagement platforms etc).
- Partner with HR, Talent Acquisition, Legal, and Finance teams to identify opportunities for People system automation, integration, and other process efficiencies.
- Develop People system strategy, process documentation, and vision.
- Lead evaluation, research, and implementation of any new People systems including a new HRIS.
- Develop a strategy to optimise HR systems to meet business requirements and drive process automation, data accuracy, business insights and employee engagement.
- Identify opportunities for automation and reduction of manual processes and partner with teams across People, Finance, and Legal on implementation of solutions. Perform regular business process reviews to make ongoing suggestions and create action plans.
- Represent the People Tech team on people projects as required, interpreting requirements, suggesting solutions and ensuring associated deliverables are completed on time and to the required standard.
In order to be considered for this position:
- Experience with HRIS and ATS solutions along with other modern people technology and systems, essential.
- Experience with complex system implementations, essential.
- Experience with RFP processes, vendor selection/ management and negotiating service agreements, essential.
- Ability to confidently engage with stakeholders, to gain trust with others and work in a confidential environment.
- Able to plan and manage projects, third parties and personal deliverables.
- Able to engage others and resolve or escalate issues appropriately.
In order to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.