Payroll Supervisor- £33k- 18-month FTC
Offices in London- Hybrid working (Very flexible)
My client, a well-established government body in the UK, are in need for a Payroll Supervisor who can assist the current team in day-to-day payroll duties. The company pride themselves on specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities for UK citizens. The candidate will have a variety of duties such as managing the HR/payroll officers, as well as being responsible for the submission of required information the company needs. They would also need to make sure the monthly payroll is delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must have:
* Strong UK payroll experience
* A proven record in managing payroll officers
* Experience of working for in-house, as well as outsourced payrolls
* Strong Excel skills (ability to use V-Lookups)
* An ability to work in a team with members at all levels
If you are a Payroll Supervisor with a track record of in-house and outsourced payroll, Apply now!