Ashley Kate Finance are pleased to be partnering with a fantastic company based in Egham for an Interim Payroll Coordinator role.
This is a full-time, fixed-term contract role until the end of December, with a salary of up to £30,000.
Do you have experience with UK Payroll processing?
Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with good organisational skills?
Do you have exposure to processing Manual Payroll?
In this role you will be working in their brilliant payroll department based in their Egham Office. To assist in the processing of the organisation's UK payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Create & maintain employees' payroll records.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing your own portfolio of payroll across the UK, processing payroll using their current system and liaising with external providers.
- Identifying and investigating discrepancies within payroll paying close attention to under and over payments.
- Checking the accuracy of the payroll data delivered by a outsourced payroll provider.
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law.
- Making sure monthly payroll journals are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Addressing and responding to queries and supporting colleagues understand their pay and benefits.
If you are interested to discuss this role in detail, please contact Lauren at Ashley Kate Finance to discuss in detail: 0203 800 1500