Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a highly regarded global law firm. They are currently looking for an International Benefits Manager to come and join their team. The manager will be the Pension & Benefits point of contact.
The Manager is responsible for supporting the delivery of projects and cyclical calendar events across the portfolio of pension and benefit programs.
Reporting into the Partner & Employee Benefits Associate Director your responsibilities will include:
- Manages the delivery of local, regional and global benefits programs
- Manages the benefit renewal activity, ensuring our benefits are current, competitive and compliant
- Collaborates with other HR advisory, Partner Resources and the HR Shared Services teams to ensure local benefit needs are addressed for partners and employees.
- Manages projects such as provider reviews, new benefit implementations and benefit changes.
- Maintains efficient records of benefits processes and procedures, ensuring accurate tracking and reporting. Continually reviewing and assessing these processes to improve, streamline and enhance accuracy.
- Manage annual open enrolment for the Firm's local benefit plans
- A subject matter expert on benefits, procedures and processes with a proven track record of designing, implementing and managing health and welfare benefits in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Ability to research and master complex, emerging issues through analysis.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Highly collaborative with ability to work across multi-functional teams Firm wide.
- Flexible and able to work well in a fast-paced environment; strong interpersonal skills critical to success.
- Able to meet planned objectives, leading with a flexible and creative approach to respond to challenges.
- Experience of implementing new benefit plans, including understanding of mandated and supplemental benefit offerings, ideally gained in both consulting and corporate environments
- Knowledge of global market trends, cultural and competitive practices and legislation, and benchmarking products and services
- Proficient Project Management and benefits administration capabilities
- Experience of working with junior team members with the ability to clearly delegate tasks as appropriate
- Strong presentation skills, including delivery of presentations to decision makers and business leaders and to your peer group on new/improved/changed benefit offerings
- Ability to engage colleagues at all levels through interpersonal, influencing, facilitation, presentation and communication skills
- Strong commercial skills; able to understand the value of a contract, analyze the impacts of change providing alternative cost management options, ensure investments are valid and provide the best option for our employees and Partners.
- Strong track record of international benefits
- Pensions administration experience, ideally within the markets to be managed
To be considered, please apply accordingly