Our client, a leading media and entertainment brand is looking for a SWP Manager to join their team, on a hybrid model, based in West London.
Key Responsibilities of the SWP Manager include but are not exclusive to:
- Leads Strategic workforce planning projects and initiatives bringing to fore your expertise and experience within the capability to deliver business value
- Bring together other People Directorate representatives and work collaboratively to deliver an 'end-to-end' SWP experience; from insights to actions
- Provides expert advice, interpretation and guidance on strategic workforce planning and associated tools
- Contributes to the design and delivery of an effective Strategic Workforce Planning Framework and related processes
In order to be considered for this position:
- Strategic Workforce Planning - have demonstrable experience in delivering SWP initiatives and knowledge on workforce trends, technologies, best practices and tools
- Business acumen: Knowledgeable in business strategy and the drivers of organisational performance (both people drivers of performance and financial literacy, e.g. business KPIs, business cases) and the external benchmarks which inform this
- Strong analytical reasoning: identify workforce insights and develop hypotheses; recommend the data and analytical products to meet these requirements
- Experience in working cross-functionally and within a group structure
- Has developed, maintained and manged stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Impact and influence: ability to build the case for change, drawing on data and analytical techniques where appropriate, and influencing senior stakeholders
In order to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.