A leading global financial services firm based in the City of London seeks a Compensation and Benefits Governance Analyst to support across all team matters inclusive of Compensation and Benefits, ensuring policies, practices and procedures are aligned to meet regulatory requirements and the organisation's internal governance processes.
A leading global financial services firm based in the City of London.
A Compensation and Benefits Governance Analyst to partner closely with Global HR Partners as well as colleagues from Tax, Finance, Risk, Compliance and Regulatory partners and the individual will be the Benefits representative on the management of certain bank-wide internal controls and compliance requirements.
The role will ensure appropriate governance is in place across the Benefits function. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide ownership of the governance and control framework for the function ensuring delivery of internal requirements including Operational Risk deliverables, NFRR (Non-Financial Reporting Directive) submissions, and Internal Audit reviews
- Provide support in the implementation of practices to ensure compliance with Bank Business Control processes including risk assessments
- Preparation of monthly HR Operational Risk reports and regional benefits governance documentation
- Support the review and maintenance of Process Inventories, ensuring all partners manage adhere to this in managing their benefit plans
- Co-ordinate the team's compliance with GDPR standards including those related to unstructured data and records management
- Assist with Project Management of key projects activities across the group
- Monitor and track projects across the team
A Compensation and Benefits Governance Analyst with the following core skills:
- Good understanding of the benefits governance in the EMEA
- Understanding of benefits practices within a large multinational firm
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to summarise complex matters into easily understood digestible information
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously and escalate as appropriate
- Highly proficient in Excel and at least intermediate, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office skills
- In depth understanding of financial services environment
- Commercial acumen
Competitive permanent salary and package depending on skill-set/experience.