Recruitment Partner Job - Fully Remote
Oakleaf is working with a leading agriculture company who are looking for a recruiter to join their successful team.
They are looking for an experienced recruiter to help support the team across a variety of business areas such as commercial, corporate functions and Support roles. The role would entail you building relationships with internal stakeholders, sourcing candidates out in the market and adding value the recruitment strategy.
This role is for an initial 6 month temp basis - paying between £170-£200 per day on a PAYE basis.
Recruitment Partner Job You will be:
- Provide a first-class recruiting experience to hiring managers, candidates and HR colleagues
- Facilitating the delivery of the end to end recruitment process, focused on providing high levels of service and quality to stakeholders and clients
- Ensure candidates receive an excellent experience, engaging them with the brand, function, and opportunity
Recruitment Partner Job Accountabilities
- Develop the sourcing strategy for your area of responsibility, using your market knowledge and data analysis to inform these decisions
- Write high-impact, creative job adverts in line with the company's branding, utilizing the company's employee value propositions and any key functional messages which increases talent attraction
- End to end candidate management - active sourcing, screening, shortlisting, interview
- Maintain the candidate workflow in the ATS (Taleo) to ensure data is accurate for reporting and HR administration hand off purposes
- Optimize use of candidate relationship management (CRM) system, through proactive talent pooling, recruitment marketing, and employer branding
- Contribute to the achievement of SLAs and KPIs, whilst always focusing on the candidate and hiring manager experience
To be successful for the role
- Extensive full recruitment life cycle experience across in-house or RPO.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Experience of managing agency relationships.
- Offer negotiation and strong influencing skills.
If you feel that this Recruitment Partner Job is for you then please apply now!