Our client is a public sector organisation that is looking for a HR Retention Project Officer for a 6 month ftc. You will come in, plan, design and deliver a retention project. You will generate themed learning insights and solutions to understand what the issues are and develop a research programme.
The Project will allow:-
- Full engagement and input with key stakeholders, undertake a full review to understand reasons for leavers
- Create a workable 8-month research programme
- Develop a series of tools and interventions
- Contribute to an engagement plan from the learning lessons and communicate an agreed procedure document
You will need the following experience:-
- Previous experience working on retention would be beneficial
- Strong technical skills - Powerpoint, Excel (very data driven)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Project Management Skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.