12 month Fixed Term Contract On-boarding Coordinator
Duties will include:
- Establishes strong relationships across all teams in the recruitment, hiring and onboarding process.
- Owns and co-ordinates the onboarding process from offer to the first few weeks for new hires.
- Tracks current status, action owners & completion dates for each hire in format that all interested parties can easily consume.
- Proactively unblocks any impediments to the on-boarding process for all new hires.
- Responds to questions and queries related to the new hires.
- Publishes regular status updates (weekly and ad-hoc on request) for each of the roles being recruited.
Applicants must have:
- Demonstrable ability to build strong relationships across multiple delivery teams and cultures.
- People focussed but able to define and follow clear efficient processes in a complex organisation.
- Very highly organised with problem solving skills and a "can-do" attitude.
- Customer focus, diplomacy, tact and demonstrable stakeholder management skills are essential
- Skilled in the basic use of Microsoft Office products (especially Excel and Word).
- Prior experience in a similar or related role would be beneficial but not essential.
Hybrid Working (3 Days Office / 2 Days Home)
Applications from people looking for 4 or 5 days will be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.