Senior Recruitment Advisor - Manchester - Permanent
Oakleaf are proud to be partnering with a Global Law Firm in their search for a Senior Recruitment Advisor. This is a hybrid role with a minimum of 2 days a week in the Manchester office.
As a member of the Recruitment Team you will partner with key stakeholders to deliver fee earner recruitment for the firm across the North offices in the UK including Scotland.
- Develop a tailored resourcing solution adhering to fair selection policies and accessible to all
- Recruit fee earner staff
- Facilitate quarterly meetings with Partners and HR Business Partners for annual resource planning across all practice areas.
- Responsible for adherence to the ongoing improvement of the firms recruitment procedure.
- Conduct and facilitate fair selection interviews as part of the recruitment process.
- Take responsibility of the recruitment of fixed term contract workers and act as a point of contact for the duration of their contract.
- Ensure all recruitment new joiner and onboarding documentation is completed
- Maintain up to date information for regular management reporting on any hires
- Inspire and mentor junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced recruitment professional with substantial in-house experience, ideally gained within the legal or professional services sector or legal recruitment agencies.
- Excellent interviewing skills/experience ensuring fair selection and best practice methods.
- Ability to partner, advise and influence at all levels of the business.
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply now!