As a HR Advisor you will provide professional and confidential HR advice, support and administration across the full range of HR activities; including employee relations issues (disciplinary, grievance, appeals, absence management), terms and conditions of service, policies and procedures.
Page Personnel have partnered with a well established law firm who are based in Wakefield. They have briefed us on an exciting HR Advisor role, which they are recruiting for on a full time and permanent basis.
The successful HR Advisor will:
· Provide professional and confidential HR advice, support and administration across the full range of HR activities; including employee relations issues (disciplinary, grievance, appeals, absence management), terms and conditions of service, policies and procedures.
· Assist with recruitment campaigns, appointments and offers.
· Support the Business Partners on delivering the colleague proposition including recruitment, reward, engagement and inclusion.
· Maintain accurate case files and update the HR systems to maintain quality management information.
· Generate and produce reports to demonstrate the health of the HR Scorecard and any other reporting required.
· Act consultatively to provide options based solutions, whilst being compliant with statutory requirements and Business policies and procedures.
· Keep employee files and the HR system up to date, including changes, ER and recruitment paperwork and archiving, ensuring payroll deadlines are met.
· Manage HR and payroll queries via the inboxes as required.
· Assist with monthly payroll processing to ensure colleagues are paid correctly and checking process are followed to ensure this work is done to the required standard and any errors are eliminated.
· Keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team and wider business to ensure continuous development and improvement.
The successful HR Advisor will have:
- Demonstrable experience in HR administration and providing professional HR advice and recruitment service to colleagues and managers
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and practical experience of managing high volume employee relations casework
- CIPD qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Full time & permanent opportunity, £25-30,000, 25-30 Days Holiday, Pension, Life Assurance, Healthcare Cash Plan + Competitive Bonus Scheme