Your new company
A global retail conglomerate are looking for a motivated and personable Sourcer to join the team of 9. Reporting into the UK&I Recruitment Lead, you will be stepping into a brand new role...
Key Responsibilities Include:
- You will be contributing to company wide recruitment across all business sectors, managing 10-15 roles at any one time.
- Execute sourcing strategies across a range of methods, assessing the best path of recruitment for each role you lead.
- Track and monitor recruitment data to ensure the alignment with the business needs, achieving recruitment and sourcing business plan goals.
- Act as a representative for the brand externally, attracting the suitable profiles for each specific vacancy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a recruitment position, ideally in retail, customer services or sales.
- Knowledge of the current recruitment market, best practices and the newest strategies.
- Be confident and resilient, ability to be proactive and adapt quickly to the fast paced environment.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- A competitive salary and great benefits
- A hybrid working model
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.