Your new company
A growing, international shipping company with offices across the world, are looking for a their first Recruitment Advisor to join the HR team of 7. You will be solely responsible for the recruitment of junior to senior roles, across Europe. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing vacancies for the EMEA offices including writing job advertisements, screening and shortlisting and organising interviews
- Partner with hiring managers to establish recruitment needs and advise on the current market / recruitment trends.
- Support the HR team with wider onboarding and interviewing past the first stage.
- Actively source for talent, creating up to date talent pools for upcoming roles.
- Be a point of contact for all candidates, and for recruitment in the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a recruitment role, with knowledge of sourcing strategies
- Ideally knowledge of the shipping industry, but not essential
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships and work with a senior leadership team
- Be proactive and use your initiative well
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working options
- 25 days holiday
- Great opportunity for progression and growth
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.