Learning & Development Specialist
Location: Manchester /Remote working
Salary: circa £40,000 plus benefits
This value adding role of L&D Specialist has a strong focus on organisational development as it joins the business on incredible journey at the start of their 5 year corporate plan.
This is a really positive role where you will be part of this company transformation, making a real difference to the business and the wider Manchester community.
As L&D Specialist, reporting in to the OD Manager you'll be joining at an extremely exciting time in a newly created role and team.
You will be crucial to shaping the transformation into a more strategic, solutions focussed people function where you will support on Engagement, Talent Management, Succession, L&D, Values & Behaviours and Health & Wellbeing initiatives and to ensure the organisation has great talent to achieve its ambitions.
This is an opportunity to be creative, take responsibility and be trusted to deliver in a team that's proud of its work and excited about the future.
* Deliver and evaluate development initiatives that build organisational capability, enable internal talent management, succession and progression to deliver a growth culture for colleagues
* Support in implementing the organisation's employee engagement strategy.
* Design and deliver engaging learning content utilising multiple formats and digital offerings.
* Assist in the delivery of a number of OD projects ranging from policy development, pay benefits and reward, employee relations, talent management, performance management, successions planning and health and wellbeing.
* Design, develop and deliver learning programmes as outlined in our annual L&D Calendar
* Support the OD Manager with the development and implementation of the organisation's employee engagement strategy, analysing colleague data and feedback to support recommendations, new initiatives and bespoke engagement plans.
* Provide accurate management information and analyse KPI data to produce key business updates and narrative.
For this role we are looking for candidates with experience in managing and delivering on organisation wide initiatives.
Skills and experience;
* CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
* Experience in management development, program design, delivery and facilitation
* Able to demonstrate successful delivery of delivering initiatives/projects across the business
* Experience in using Psychometrics would be desirable
* Previous experience of coaching and mentoring managers
* Experience of influencing and challenging stakeholders
If you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this exciting new role, apply today to find out more.