Global HRIS Implementation Consultant (Ceridian Dayforce)
My client is a luxury UK retail brand who are looking for an HRIS implementation Consultant to join its team on a 4-6 month project to lead the kick off and project mange the scope-out of their global implementation of Ceridian Dayforce.
This is an outside of IR35 role.
This HRIS implementation consultant role is paying up £650-£800 per day based on experience. You would be required to travel into the London office as per the requirements of the project.
Day to day duties will include:
- Acting as a lead project manager / SME for the Ceridian Dayforce system, providing support globally and liaising with the system provider if required
- Work with leadership teams across the globe to document requirements, make system changes and provide training
- Support development of all HRIS processes
- Develop training materials
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong HRIS Implementation experience across HR modules/HRIS systems
- Experience with multiple HRIS systems (Dayforce would be desirable but not required)
- Good understanding of HR processes and data and an ability to work collaboratively with HR and IT teams
For more information or to be considered, please apply accordingly or reach out to email@example.com