HRIS - SuccessFactors - Financial Services - Analyst - London
Company Overview A leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Dual-headquartered in New York and London with 51 offices worldwide, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly global leader.
Role overview Human Capital is both the greatest asset and cost. Human Capital data is managed through a global implementation of SAP Success Factors. This role is within the existing HRIS team and is focused on supporting both the existing HRIS team and the wider HR population with the maintenance of the SAP Success Factors system and the data within it.
The Success Factors modules used are:
- Employee Central Including Time Off, Mobile and Self Service
- Performance & Goals
- The post-holder will support the users of the SAP Success Factors system by monitoring the team inbox and answering calls related to system and data issues.
- Support to the users would be in the form of configuration changes to the SAP Success Factors system, data corrections where required and training for users.
- Requirement's consolidation & impact analysis. Recommends process improvements based on system functionality and company policy.
- Liaise with internal clients and our technical support partner on fixes and change Requests
- Support the existing HRIS team in managing the SAP Success Factors system by adding and maintaining configuration, testing and performing data loads/data corrections.
- Monitoring data audit exception reports and liaising with the business to resolve data issues. Updating user guides for end users and HR.
- Proficiency in MS Excel to the level of data cleansing analysis, formatting, vlookups and pivot tables.
- Familiarity with HR data and processes.
- A good attention to detail and methodical in their approach.
- Proficiency in MS Word, and able to create well formatted documents.
- Worked in an HR department.
- Experience of maintaining HRIS systems. Preferably Success Factors.
- Good analysis skills.
- Experience of testing or data input into an HR system.