HR Analyst (12 month ftc) - Barnet - £28-30,000 plus benefits
Our client is a well known commercial organisation that is looking for an HR Analyst for a 12 month ftc. Reporting into the Head of HR. You will be involved in the following:-
- Administrate bonus and all incentive calculations, administration, communication and insights.
- Regular compliance reporting- Manage employee benefits administration
- Ensure accurate reporting of pay and benefits
- Administration of employee pay reviews
- Ad-hoc projects
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Good working knowledge of Excel is essential (including using formulas, modelling)
- Graduate level desirable although not essential (ideally HR or similar)
- Analytical skills
- Good influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
In return they offer hybrid working and a good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.