Learning & Organisational Development Partner
- Full time
- Hybrid - 3 days on site, 2 days at home - flexible hours
- London - various sites
- ASAP start
Oakleaf are proud to be working with a large and reputable charity that are looking to hire a Learning and Organisational Development Partner on a 3 year FTC. This is an exciting opportunity as they go through a period of change and transformation.
- To build capacity for change and to support implementation of the Data Strategy we are looking for a highly credible L&OD professional with specific expertise in data transformation, OD and organisational change to work with the L&OD Team on a fixed term basis for 2 years.
- Using their expertise in workforce and organisational development along with knowledge of data transformation, change and project management, the L&OD Partner will work with L&OD and HR colleagues along with senior stakeholders to provide professional consultation and support to the Data Strategy Project Team, taking a lead in the delivery of L&D along with people change components.
- Along with supporting a range of additional projects that form part of the L&OD Strategy, the L&OD Partner will take a lead in the building of capacity to support organisational change by scoping, developing and deploying L&D initiatives in the areas of project management and organisational change. The L&OD Partner will be a great collaborator and influencer and will have the ability to work with a range of stakeholders to manage & deliver complex projects.
Some of the main responsibilites;
- Operate as a credible and trusted partner to stakeholders including senior leaders and Data Strategy Project Team, using expertise in data transformation, system integration, project management and change to provide expert consultation, guidance and coaching in areas of organisational change, workforce & organisational development.
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders including Head of L&OD, HR and L&OD colleagues along with Data Strategy Project Team and senior leaders to diagnose areas of strategic misalignment and capability gaps and as a result scope, develop, implement and evaluate high quality L&D interventions that reflect best practice, incorporating current thinking and approaches with a focus on digital learning.
- To be accountable for identifying and prioritising demand for learning and organisational development support and intervention, working closely with L&OD colleagues and key stakeholders to formulate and monitor the L&OD budget and manage requests for external learning.
- To take a lead role in the design and delivery of complex projects in a range of areas including data transformation, project management and change, working in collaboration with key stakeholders including HR, L&OD colleagues
- Design and delivery of high quality and impactful facilitated workshops on a range of subjects within the L&OD portfolio to different employee groups including senior leaders.
- Take a lead role in the development of organisational and leadership behaviours that are aligned to the Charities values and organisational priorities. Ensure L&OD products and interventions reflect and support organisational behaviours and priorities.
- Conduct in-depth evaluation and impact assessments of L&OD activities to ensure ongoing quality of delivery, relevance to the organisational needs & ROI sharing outcomes with the organisation
- Work with HR, L&OD colleagues to determine key L&OD metrics. Establish and utilise relevant systems to produce management information and analysis on impact, participation, return on investment and other key metrics for Managers, Senior Managers and Directors.
- Have been involved in chunky change programmes
- Are able to liaise with the tech department easily
Please get in touch for more information!