HR Business Partner
- £42k - £60k
- Full time
- ASAP start
- East London
Oakleaf are pleased to be working a large regulatory body. They are looking to hire a flexible, resillient HR Business Partner to join their team through a cruicial period of change and transformation. They are looking for someone that is highly analytically minded with a passion for talent and transformation.
Key role responsibilities;
- Build long term strategic relationships with senior stakeholders, contributing to key business objectives of the development of people plans
- Use data and insight to inform decision making, people priorities and improvements
- Work with leaders and HR CoE's to build the people capability and create high performing teams
- Coach, influence, guide and challenge people managers and leaders to ensure strong people performance
- Drive employee engagement in partnership with leaders
- Champion and facilitage the bodies approach to talent management and succession planning
- Work across the organisation on change and transformation project workstreams
- Advise on options in organisation structures to ensure they support the longer term, strategic needs of the organisation
- Lead the annual pay incentive process and moderation with an appreciation of distribution curves
- Articulate and translate the HR vision at the business and team level, to construct a clear view for the future.
- Experience in a generalist HR partnering role, with a particular focus on organisational change and talent management.
- Experience of interpreting and applying employment law and HR Policy to business scenarios in a commercial manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work through ambiguity
- A positive, proactive and curious mind-set with experience to deploy a range of solutions when faced with challenges.