HR Admin needed for Specialist business! 35 hour working week.
Your new company
This role is working for one of the UK's leading Independent Specialists. Their growth is a direct result of their commitment to delivering superior quality, service and value to all customers and is underpinned via continuous investment in the skills of our staff, material technology and equipment. This is a great opportunity for an HR Administrator and one of continual development. This is an equal opportunities employer. Your primary focus of the role will be providing an effective Human Resources & Training administration support service in an efficient, professional, and effective manner. You will be working within a team of 3, with areas of responsibility for the administration of systems and employee relations as directed by HR Manager.
Your new role
- To provide a range of administrative support functions e.g. preparing offer letters, contracts of employment etc. Maintaining and managing events and schedules of the department.
- Assisting in payroll preparation by providing relevant data about absences, bonus and leavers etc.
- To support our daily activities and assist in coordinating recruitment, processes, and relevant documents including but not limited to; shortlisting, invite successful candidates to interview and notify those not shortlisted, and request and follow through referencing for all staff.
- Prepare paperwork for policies and procedures.
- Provide day to day advice to Line Managers and Employees on general HR related queries, requests and Policies and Procedures, escalating more complex issues.
- Alongside others in the team, ensure the HRIS and LMS is up to date and the HRIS accurately reflects current staff conditions and details by updating and entering data. This includes contractual amendments, change of details, annual leave and recording of sicknesses and other leave.
- Organise and schedule HR appointments and meetings.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful for this role you will need to have Minute taking skills and experience. The desire to study towards a CIPD qualification. Excellent organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritise and juggle a busy workload. Professional and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will have the ability form effective relationships with people at all levels and to communicate well over the telephone, face to face and in writing.
What you'll get in return
Working hours are 8am - 4pm, with 2 days a week from home. There is free onsite parking, pension contribution is 5% from the employer and 3% from the employee. The business shuts down between Christmas and New Year, this does not come out of your holiday allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.