Exciting and varied FMCG company looking for a HR advisor in this generalist role based in the Spalding area. This Permanent role is working for this gorwing and stable company with a supportive and fun HR function
This Great HR Advisor role is based in the Spalding for a global company who have a developing their Human Resources and Personnel function requiring someone working to help implement the people strategy and provide operational support and guidance to managers, employees and applicants, based on established HR policies and procedures for this FMCG Company
HR Advisor duties and responsibilities;
- Support the HR UK Manager with the overall HR strategy
- In conjunction with the HR UK Manager, ensure that HR policies and procedures are maintained and developed within relevant country legislation.
- To support line managers with recruitment & on-boarding, development and retention of all employees.
- Work with the operations team providing appropriate advice and support to enable effective team management and development.
- Provide guidance on people practices such as restructures and succession planning
- To actively promote positive staff welfare of all employees inclusive of health and safety, Working Time Regulations, employee satisfaction and wellbeing.
- To successfully manage a positive workplace culture through effective employee relations including all investigatory, disciplinary, capability and performance management issues
- To support talent development and ensure all HR and training records are accurate and up to date and meet legislative requirements
- To manage absence levels, ensuring minimal cost are incurred by the organisation.
- Coordinating the administration of Right to Work and Visa applications
- Understand and adhere to the HR Shared Service procedures, checklist and general HR processes.
- To undertake any other duty commensurate with this post as determined by the HR UK Manager
HR Advisor experience and characteristics required;
- Proven experience of successfully working in a similar HR focused role
- HR system experience ideally Workday or ADP but other HR systems are transferable
- A thorough understanding of current UK employment law and application within the business
- Strong experience of managing complex employee relation cases and negotiating terms & conditions of employment with employees
- Good working knowledge of Business English
- Excellent Excel skills and appropriate PC skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A strong team player, with excellent organisational and problem solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a high pace pressurised environment.
- Experience of matrix management and working within an international organisation across different time zones is desirable but not essential
This HR Advisor role is acting as a member of a busy HR function for this Spalding are location and offices. A great UK role within a wider international Human Resources and personnel shared service centre function that would provide adhoc and administration to support to this role