This is a fast- paced, constnatly growing and evolving business, who are looking for an agile and flexible L&D Partner to join a business line to support in both an operational and strategic capacity.
The Learning & DevelopmentLead is the pivotal L&D contact and provides consultancy services to their global, regional, and local business partners. As a trusted L&D partner they keep their internal stakeholders up to date with the latest developments and proactively listens to and captures business needs. The Learning Lead will ensure needs are met using locally relevant and globally aligned solutions.
Other than this, they have a flexible working culture and a very open approach to ways of working to work with the incoming individual!
* Act as an ambassador for L&D's global learning approach - sharing enthusiasm and knowledge the learning strategy
* Work with relevant business leads and people partners to deliver a compelling suite of talent, learning and development programmes, driving employee engagement, organisational bench-strength and overall business results
* Build and maintain, regular, high quality contact with key internal stakeholders
* Proactively gather insights on the stakeholder needs
* Build close, collaborative partnerships with the people team to effectively support their needs and provide L&D expertise as required
* Use Data and fact-based analysis to anticipate and address learning & development needs
* Act as a change agent, ensuring L&D is at the core of any transformation and change activities
* Partner with external providers as appropriate
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills (both written & verbal)
* Lifelong learner, who demonstrates a passion for self development and that of others
* Highly self-motivated, and driven to succeed
* Proficient networker with strong influencing skills
* Ability to work across a diverse range of stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
* Strong organizational & analytical skills
* Emotionally intelligent.
* Agile approach, someone who enjoys the challenge of change.
* Experience of leading L&D through transformational change
* 5-7 years experience working in the Learning and Development world
* Experience working across a complex, global matrix organisation
* Experience with LMS Systems
* Experience with Next Generation programmes