Page Personnel HR are supporting a global business to recruit a creative Learning and Development Specialist to join their team in Altrincham. They have exciting plans for growth and are now hoping to transform the Learning & Development strategy within the business. Offering hybrid working.
Our client is a large and successful business in Altrincham . They have exciting plans for growth and are now hoping to transform the Learning and Development strategy within the business. They are passionate about the growth of each of their employees and want to find someone who is passionate about L&D. They are recruiting for a Learning and Development Specialist to join and support the team with this transition. A great opportunity for someone wanting to bring ideas to the table and make an impact.
Your duties will include, but not restricted to:
To proactively scope, design, deliver and evaluate solutions that will support the delivery of the individual capability development strategy; helping individuals in the business be the best they can be more often.
- End to End L&D (full cycle)
- Create and deliver development solutions
- Drive employee engagement
- Delivering & leading training
- Provide on-boarding and development pathways for core roles.
- Expert facilitation with the ability to positively challenge and engage others.
- Collaborate with HR to ensure capability development alignment to group HR strategy and objectives
- Using learning needs analysis, performance development reviews and consultation with directorate leads to identify areas for development focus and priority, and implementing programming for longer term development success.
- Facilitate workshops across front line advisors to directors in delivering L&D programmes and initiatives
- Record all relevant training activities
- Evaluation of learning interventions, constantly looking at way of improving the L&D offer
- Lead on the creation of fresh, exciting, and blended learning content, leveraging the use of technology enabled learning and design tools.
To be considered for this role you must be/have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience delivering training
- Strong facilitation, coaching and presentation skills with all levels of the business
- Knowledge and experience of the full training cycle.
- Creative design skills for learner engagement
- Experience of virtual training delivery would be highly advantageous.
- £35K salary
- Car allowance
- Travel expenses
- Hybrid working
- Development opportunities
- Excellent benefits
- Pension Scheme
- On-site parking